Unlike most of our competitors, Precept offers its clients a unique end-to-end benefits consulting solution where strategy, design, implementation, administration and communication are standard in-house services. Where Precept further differentiates itself from its competitors is where it ties employee wellness and disease management into the overall employee benefit strategy, thus providing a long-term plan for cost containment and employee health.
Most benefits consultants provide the standard design, strategy and marketing of employee benefits. They often outsource the administration to a partner and then meet annually to review performance and provide recommendations. Precept’s solution not only provides the standard services but also picks up where most firms leave off at the point of product delivery. Precept delivers a cost-effective plan and then takes it one step further with a communication and implementation plan that guarantees employee understanding, helping them to make educated, cost-effective benefit plan choices while also improving their overall value and appreciation for the benefits program.
Precept Points of Distinction
- Executive-level Strategic Consultants with 20+ years of experience dedicated to the design, strategy and implementation of your benefit program to ensure that it meets your corporate objectives.
- Experts in Self Insured Plan Design – Unlike most brokers and consultants, Precept employs six full-time underwriters with expertise in fully insured and self-insured benefit plans. Our Self Insured Block of Business has benefited from an annual 6.7% increase in health care costs, which is well below than the national average. Helping our clients contain their health care costs while delivering value to the employees is one of Precept’s top objectives.
- Health Management Services – Through our in-house Chief Medical Officer, Precept links behavior and lifestyle programs with large claims case and disease management solutions that benefit employee health and corporate bottom lines.
- End-to-End Solution under one roof – Benefits consulting, underwriting, administration outsourcing, self-funded claims administration, retirement plan services and health management services – providing the opportunity for cost savings and operating efficiencies resulting from economies of scale.
- Integrated Call Service Model – Fully integrated into ProView’s Benefits Administration Services, the employee Customer Care Center responds to employee questions via telephone or email and in multiple languages. Our state-of-the-art technology can identify call trends, “red flag” issues and identify “VIP” callers who may need special assistance.
- Client Centric Service delivery structure whereby all Precept employees are organizationally aligned by a 300-step, team executed service delivery model where efficient and effective communication processes ensure quality delivery. Clients can have as many as 14 people working on their benefits solution at one time.
- In-House Data Management Solutions: 15 IT members, all with experience in the benefits and HR industry, working on delivering technology solutions such as online enrollment, data management, COBRA and FSA administration, etc.