Precept Philosophy and Culture
Making Employee Benefits Work for America
To provide innovative benefit solutions that improve our clients' company results.
To protect and improve the financial security and well-being of the organizations we serve and every associate they employ.
|Listen||Seek first to understand|
|Be a Partner||Find solutions that benefit our partnership|
|Define the Future||Lead change through innovation|
|Get There Together||One team committed to common goals|
|Own the Results||Accountable for bottom-line results|
|Get Better||Improve every day|
|Find Balance||Respect our work and family balance|
In 2008, Precept was named an Orange County Top Workplace, driven by responses to an employee survey. 89% of Precept employees participated in the survey that led to the Top Workplace recognition. Our employees identified that the high satisfaction is tied to the senior management team recognizing the importance of a balanced lifestyle and creating a safe environment for our employees. Precept takes pride in being considered a top workplace by its employees, and has designed an entrepreneurial and employee-friendly culture, with the belief that motivated employees make for happy clients. We provide our employees with all the ingredients for a healthy, happy work life. Employee satisfaction levels exceed 87%, well above standards of Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For. To maintain employee health and well-being, Precept employs a “walk the talk” strategy, whereby all employees have access to Precept’s leading-edge corporate wellness initiatives. This includes such benefits as the WebMD online Personal Health Manager, access to massage therapists, weight-loss and activity programs and competitions, and an incentive and reward program.
Precept’s service delivery model is designed around the client centric operating philosophy, whereby the organization as a whole revolves around you, the client. Precept is committed to service excellence and has designed a 300-step service delivery process that ensures proactive, effective and efficient client service.
- 300-Point Activity Tracking Tool – Based on Service Agreement
- Dedicated Service Team Approach – Led by an experienced Account Manager, your service team focuses on your issues exclusively as a team
- Single Point of Contact – One dedicated Account Manager for all service plan-level issues
- Weekly Team Meetings to proactively review Activity Tracking Tool and highlight any areas of potential concern in the service areas
- Quarterly Activity Tracking Reports – Designed to provide an overview of services delivered, upcoming activity, claims experience and account-specific data, such as call center traffic and plan enrollment numbers
- Ongoing Communication Support – Communication newsletters, seminars and industry trend reports
Client Centric Service Benefits
- Visibility and transparency with Precept services
- Accountability of service team to client
- Proactive rather than reactive client service
- Subject matter experts working weekly on delivery of agreed-upon services
- Annual Client Satisfaction and Employee Satisfaction Surveys to measure and track your satisfaction