Most organizations are paying their broker or benefits consultant 5 -10% commission on their benefit plan premiums. For a company with 100 employees, this could add up to a hefty $35,000 Ė $50,000 annually depending on the structure of the plans.
Do you feel as if you are getting the value, customer service, and financial results you deserve for your brokerage commission or fees? Do you feel as if your broker is truly looking out for your organizationís best interests and the best interests of your employees?
With Preceptís uniquely integrated benefits consulting and administration outsourcing service structure, we can often help employers stretch their benefit dollars to include such services as COBRA and FSA or corporate wellness programs for what is typically paid in annual commissions for brokerage services only. Not only is this possible, it is then delivered by a single cohesive service team. Combine this with Preceptís ability to deliver consistent, sustainable cost management strategies and you have a solution that will help you be a better employer and improve the lives of your employees.
Preceptís Brokerage Services offers you what most other brokers to do not:
- A dedicated client-centric service team that uses a 93-point service delivery model to ensure that your questions get answered and your needs are met
- Employee benefit satisfaction survey to help you better understand what your employees are looking for in their benefit plans
- A dedicated underwriter committed to delivering the very best plan designs and rates the market has to offer
Customized benefit communications that actually improve your employeesí understanding of and value for the benefit program
Click the thumbnail images below to view samples of customized benefit communications:
- Open enrollment support and implementation, including the facilitation of open enrollment meetings, benefit confirmation statements, and more
- Streamlined benefits administration services, including COBRA, FSA, and online enrollment
- Chief Medical Officer and Corporate Wellness team that can help you lead your employees to live healthier and more productive lives