Retirement Plan Services
Research shows that a number one concern for employees is having enough money when they retire. Studies also show that many employees are not financially prepared for retirement. Helping an employee prepare for retirement is one of the most important benefits an employer can offer. Precept can help you provide cost-efficient, employee-valued retirement programs, while reducing the administrative burden on your HR department.
Our mission is to build customized, competitive, cost-effective and appreciated retirement plans that integrate with each companyís total compensation strategies.
Preceptís Retirement Plan Services:
- Increase employee value of your retirement program
- Increase employee engagement in your retirement program
- Increase the performance of your retirement program
Preceptís full suite of Retirement Plan Services helps you:
- Identify potential gaps and opportunities for improvement through Plan Diagnostics. Precept presents objective benefit recommendations for plan provisions, operational efficiencies and communications customized for your organization.
- Keep you up-to-date on the current market and fiduciary landscapes, benchmark your plan against your competitorsí plans, and investment due diligence through our Fiduciary Plan Review
- Find the right plan, by preparing a Formal Market Request for Proposal to market your plan, and will present you with a complete report of findings, as well as recommendations.
- By staying with you every step of the way. With Conversion Oversight, we make sure nothing is overlooked Ė from vendor fee negotiations, to educating employees via employee meetings and communications.
- By providing Ongoing Plan Management, which includes coordinating regular meetings with your retirement plan committee, providing regular plan and market updates, and assisting in employee communication.
We are 401(k) experts with over 50 years of combined investment consulting, plan management and compliance advisory experience, providing unbiased, independent advice to our plan sponsors. Our strategic partners include ERISA attorneys, actuaries, independent auditors and third party administrators to supplement our expertise.